We are an eco-conscious 3D printing company run by passionate and qualified engineers and a proud part of the Brooks & Davies Group
We offer 3D printing services exclusively in PLA with rapid turnaround (usually next day*) and with no minimum order quantity. We also offer full design support from simple advice to full component ground up design. An assembly and finishing service is also available including painting and coating. More info can be found on our website www.3defined.co.uk
As well as 3D printing services, we have also recently begun to offer 3D printer components and we are the official UK & European distributor for Aus3D InfraRed Z-Probe Bed levveling sensors. These are excellent, some of the features and benefits are shown below:
- Uses modulated infra-red LEDs to accurately detect proximity to the print surface, allowing for automatic bed-levelling while printing.
- No moving components, light-weight and a higher degree of repeatability and reliability.
- Compatible with various print surface materials, including glass. Ideal for nearly any printer build.
- Designed to couple to a standard 40mm fan (compatible with all E3D-V6 and Lite6 HotEnds), mounting directly to the fan. (Adaptor Brackets also available for extruders without 40mm fan)
- Trigger distance = 3mm from print surface. (Mounting recommendations available at link below)
- Connects directly to a RAMPS control board, taking the place of the Z endstop. A 100cm lightweight cable is included with each board.
For more info, visit the Aus3D Wiki Page https://wiki.aus3d.com.au/IR_Probe_1.4
These are currently being marketed on eBay and can be easily accessed through the Product page on our website www.3defined.co.uk/products. We also have the mounting brackets available to mount to E3D Titan Aero Extruders (more brackets will be made available soon for other extruders) or you can print your own.
Any questions welcomed, please get in touch if you'd like to know any more
*Dependant on application