Buying my first printer

General discussion on 3D hardware from beginner to expert.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

Alek

Buying my first printer

Post by Alek »

Hello,
After a quick research, i decided to start off my 3d printing journey with "Comgrow Creality Ender 3 3D Printer Aluminum DIY with Resume Print 220 * 220 * 250mm"
Do you guys think i can buy something better for the price? Currently 200£ at Amazon.
Any advice you would like to give me?

Thank you for your time!

whiteundies

Re: Buying my first printer

Post by whiteundies »

Hello just looking at buying my first printer, do you mind telling me how you got on, ease to set up, use and quality of detail on any prints? Trying to learn what I can before I buy one.

steve3dprinters

Post by steve3dprinters »

Hi Guys,

If you are confused in buying your first 3D printers, you can visit 3D Printer Online Store. This 3dprinter online store will help you evaluate the specifications of various models, and deciding which one is best for you. It is also helpful if you browse 3D printers online store to know what’s available and to get an idea of what 3d printers models you may be interested in. However, without actually seeing a 3d printer model in action and the output that it produces, you will not really know how well it operates.

If possible, contact a vendor or attend a 3D printing conference to try a model before you purchase it, and you will minimize the chance of suffering any future problems.

Thanks

veneering

Post by veneering »

Hi guys! As for me, the best 3d printer for beginners is Wanhao Duplicator i3 mini.

https://www.wanhaousa.net/product-page/ ... or-i3-mini

The printer costs less than $200. But despite the simplicity of the design and low price, it makes high-quality models, especially if they are from PLA.

Here are some of the main pros and cons: Nothing needs to be further customized and invented. To start the printer and print the model you don't need any special knowledge. But this printer doesn't have any heated platform, the case is open and the print area is small but it still large enough for most projects.

If you want to know more about how to choose the 3d printer and make the right decision, I will recommend reading this article. It was very helpful to me.

Good luck with your choice! :)