Two 3d Printer Kits

General discussion on 3D hardware from beginner to expert.

Moderator: CrazyIvan

tiansimpson

Two 3d Printer Kits

Post by tiansimpson »

Two 3d Printers yay
I have received two 3d printers for Christmas however both of these units have to be assembled and I am not mechanically minded at all.

The first printer is a geeetech prusa i3 pro b I have read that this needs a lot of upgrades before you can produce a decent print with it.

The second is a Anet a8 which apparently has safety issues with power supply etc

I was looking before Christmas at the wanhao i3 duplicator v2 1 3d printer. To me the prints from this unit are smooth and more professional looking and it requires very little assembly.

I was thinking of perhaps selling the 2 new printer kits and using the money to get a better one.
Could someone give me some guidance as I know nothing about 3d printing or printers.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards Ian

iDig3Dprinting

Re: Two 3d Printer Kits

Post by iDig3Dprinting »

What sort of guidance were you after?
iDig3DPrinting -
Your source for 3D printers, 3D printing accessories and filament.

steveprinters29

Re: Two 3d Printer Kits

Post by steveprinters29 »

Though both the 3D printers you got would work exceptionally well, if you want to sell them and get a single alternative, go for a good 3D printer from Wanhao.
Equipments such as Wanhao Duplicator 4S and Wanhao Duplicator 4X etc. are some of the best equipment which you can get for the best 3D printed results.

https://www.3dprintersonlinestore.com/professional